•Humic Acid content:
- Colorimetric (A&L method) - 95% min.
- PTA-FQ-014 (Kononova method) - 70% min.
- ISO/AOAC/IHSS methods - 60% min.
•Fulvic Acid content:
- 10-15% (V&B method)
- 5-10% (ISO/AOAC/IHSS/Kononova methods)
•pH range: 8.5-9.0 *
- One of the major benefits of using Humi[K] WSP (extracted/activated Humic Acid) is that its application and utilization by soil and plants can be predicted much
more accurately than raw Leonardites or other raw humate products. It is nearly impossible to predict if, how, or when the humic acids from raw Leonardites will ever
be released or utilized by the plants and soil. With Humi[K] WSP, the usage rates can be narrowed down to within small margins and the overall response to crops can
be achieved with only 1/100 of the typically used rate of Leonardites or other raw humic substances.
- It is also important to note that Humi[K] is a soil stimulant and a transportation vehicle for carrying nutrients into plants. Once connected to the humic acid molecule, nutrients are carried into a plant in available forms that help intensify the plant’s metabolism and stimulate the soil’s natural activities.
- Humi[K] WSP improves the efficiency in which plants utilize nutrients from the soil. In return, this enables a reduction in the amount of fertilizer historically required to maintain optimal plant growth. Obviously, this provides enormous economic and ecological value to growers wishing to reduce their fertilizer input costs and/or reduce the potential side-effects of heavy chemical fertilizers usage.